The Wooley Artist in a Lilly Zoo

My Girls, our sheepies,chickens and their eggs, fiber, sometimes paint, homemade goodies and life on a small hobby farm called LillyZoo

Monday, February 16, 2009

February is for chocolate

In recent months I have become a pickle connoisseur, getting to know every pickle brand at all the grocery stores that of course doesn't have a lot of chemicals or dyes to "improve" marketability and shelf life. On our grocery shopping excursions in the past couple of weeks though, I have noticed a less intense need for 2 and 3 different jars of pickles.

Today the beginning of February and the month of love, I realized an obsession with Chocolate. My radar was set to chocolate. It is everywhere. Usually I walk past it. My severe morning sickness has given me the gift of aversion to chocolate. But this renewed interest... could this be a sign that the upchuckin is almost over?



Is Chocolate the new Pickle?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I don't mean to be anti-Mama here...
but the severe illness is almost a deal-breaker for me.

I debate long and hard about it being worth it.
:/

Thank Goodness two is it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails