The Wooley Artist in a Lilly Zoo

My Girls, our sheepies,chickens and their eggs, fiber, sometimes paint, homemade goodies and life on a small hobby farm called LillyZoo

Monday, May 19, 2008

Waldorf Assembly




For the past year I have been attending a foundation studies class at the Winkler Center . As a result of our hard work, I was part of an end of year assembly to demonstrate our progress and a ceremony for the graduation of the 2nd year foundation studies group. This was such a wonderful year of progress for me in my art and family life and was exactly what I needed after the loss of my mother. I hemmed and haaaed about taking the courses but finally with a little push from my pal Regina, I jumped into (what I made out to be) a cold pool of water that was actually warm and inviting. It was a difficult start but sometimes through the difficulty comes true growth.


Our Eurythmy composition involved copper rods









We recited a poem by Herman Hesse and performed a pentatonic recorder recital.






3 comments:

dottyspots said...

Fascinating - I've never actually seen eurythmy in action before.

Leilani said...

Thanks for sharing this. Nice to see what eurythmy looks like as I had no idea! Good for you for jumping in to something that turned out to be very positive for you. Such a true example of getting out of our comfort zone & something great coming from it. I'm sure your soul is singing!

choo choo knits said...

It is great to see you so content! All my best to you and everyone in your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails