The Wooley Artist in a Lilly Zoo

My Girls, our sheepies,chickens and their eggs, fiber, sometimes paint, homemade goodies and life on a small hobby farm called LillyZoo

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daddy's Birthday

What a beautiful day to have a birthday! Happy Birthday Ant!


This morning we started off by working on birthday cards then a little outside play and back to the cards.




That was all too much for E she needed a cat nap.





So Z and I went on to the next task.We made Daddy's favorite... PUnki Pie. Z helped clean the kitchen.

For dinner we had Capellini and Pesto (from the garden), homemade Pizza, and some salad from the garden.



After the punkie pie and cards we took a ride to the beach in the ghia to do a portrait shoot of the girls in the sand in their flower girl dresses.



What would a birthday be without a drive in the jaunting car?










3 comments:

diane said...

What a lovely family, and beautiful photos of the girls at the beach! I was googling myself (I'm vain--I'm the illustrator of Waynetta and the Cornstalk) and came upon your cozy site. Feel free to contact me: dianegreenseid@ca.rr.com

Take care, Diane

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures on the beach!!
And the old-fashioned is a perfect coloring for them!
Stephanie

LillyZoo said...

Stephanie, Thanks those are my favorite too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails