The Wooley Artist in a Lilly Zoo

My Girls, our sheepies,chickens and their eggs, fiber, sometimes paint, homemade goodies and life on a small hobby farm called LillyZoo

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wearable Art

This past Saturday I held a sale of  wearable art... my art form

Super soft and snuggly scarves that you would never want to leave behind. We also showcased my hubbies wood workings, cutting boards, framed art, felt balls and soaps and some scrumptious homemade marshmallows from the maple syrup and quince syrup from our own trees.

Enjoy the eye candy!


Childs scarf

Child or adult scarf


Toddler hat and scarf

Sold

Scarflet

Wool from our sheep and need felted flowers from my daughter

Collarette

Ruffle Scarf

Collarette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails